Average Price in 3Rd Avenue Lofts: $1,122,500 / County Average: $584,945
Average Taxes in 3Rd Avenue Lofts: $4,999 / County Average: $4,472
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in 3Rd Avenue Lofts: $511 / County Average: $226
Average Walkscore in 3Rd Avenue Lofts: 84 / County Average: 28
Average Year Built in 3Rd Avenue Lofts: 2005 / County Average: 1993
Average Days on Website in 3Rd Avenue Lofts: 74 / County Average: 73
3Rd Avenue Lofts AZ Real Estate Market Health
Listings in 3Rd Avenue Lofts
Just reduced $100,000 - outstanding upscale contemporary condo in this award winning building...
wonderful upgrades include wood flooring, stainless steel appliances, slate surrounds in the tub and shower, a completely open floor plan and an unbeatable location. the 3rd Avenue Lofts feature secured underground parking, bicycle storage area, a large storag...
Tain views. you will be living in the prestigious 3rd Avenue Lofts of old town and your new home will impress all who have the privilege to gain entry. a true 2 level 1,800+ sqft loft with exposed ductwork and 900+ sqf...
Private corner unit overlooking pool! soaring 11 foot ceilings with oversized windows and private covered terrace...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Voted as a Top 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agent and among the Top 25 Agents at West USA Realty, The Ignite Group strives to provide the highest level of service to our clients. Weather you are looking to buy or sell today, tomorrow, or next year, we'd love to help you every step of the way. Give us 1% of your trust and let us earn the other 99%.
Impulse buying doesn't only happen at the grocery store, unfortunately
"Michael was a blessing to me. I was new to the new build buying experience. Michaels knowledge comforted me in ways words will fail. He was kind, patient, thorough and really researched what was important to me. He went above and beyond. Michael cares to know you as home buyer as a person. That intricate layer of detail was critically important to me and resonated with me when it came to finally finding the right place to call my home. He will not disappoint. Michael is kind, personable, hard working and has amazing work ethic. He will work hard for you. You will not regret having Michael work alongside you. He is your realtor for life!"